I was looking for momoshiki there for a year and still didn't find it. We should have a search there or something like that. Also who wants to search a manualy search? Plus maybe you didn't add it. I know you can do in the alphabet, but if so then we have do it 12 times and scroll down much. So please.
Since you and Omega64 have greatest knowledge of everyone on this wiki, I want to hear your opinion. Can you tell me, or at least hypothesize who are 10 strongest shinobi in Naruto series, from strongest to weakest?
Naruto's Personal Life Lessons
I made this blog to clarity in a personal sense what I believe to be the lessons Naruto had learn over the series to become who he is today, as the Perfect Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Beasts and Seventh Hokage of Konohagakure. Note the names of the Tailed beasts, and what I believe to be the lesson each of their tail represent to Naruto, at least to me.
Shukaku: Prolugue 1. Identity - Naruto learning of his status as Kurama's Jinchūriki
Matatabi: Land of Waves 2. Knowledge and Fear - The formation of Team 7 (with Kakashi, Sakura, And Sasuke), their first missions, particularly the one in the Land of Waves, along with Naruto's first encounter with fear, including learning how cruel the ninja can be.
3. Vows - Naruto making his nindō, vowing not to let the ninja world change him, like it changed Zabuza and Haku
Isobu: Chūnin Exams 4. Courage - Naruto learning to face his fears, including Gaara and the obstacles of the unknown.
5. Fate - Naruto proving to Neji that fate is changeable.
6. Empathy - Naruto developing his ability to change those he fights through their defeat and his own empathy (TnJ'd), like Neji and Gaara.
Son Goku: Konoha Crush - Sasuke Recovery Mission
7. Will of Fire - Naruto developed his Will of Fire during his fight against Gaara, which included everyone in the village.
8. Focus - Naruto's training with the Rasengan during his and Jiraiya's search for Tsunade, which also lead to Naruto's first encounters with Orochimaru and the Akatsuki.
9. Failure - Naruto's first failure attempt to stop Sasuke from walking the path of evil. This is Naruto's first real failure since become a ninja.
10. Change - Time's are changing for Naruto and his loved ones as he heads off to trains with Jiraiya to prepare the challenges in the future.
11. Bonds - Naruto's bonds of friends and loved ones has matured to the points where they now cross any border or boundary, including villages.
12. Tempest - Naruto's realization to control his temper or risk losing control to the Nine-Tails and his power.
13. Acceptance - Naruto's willingness to accept new changes and people into the team and his life, like Sai and Yamato.
14. Drive - Naruto's drive is tested and strengthened during his nature affinity training after failing to bring Sasuke back a second time.
15. Adaptability - Naruto learning to make full use of his shadow clone justu's full capabilities, his Rasengan and own cunning imagination during the development of his Rasenshuriken and his battle against Kakuzu.
Saiken: Pain's Assault
16. Loss - Naruto learning of Jiraiya's death, his first time losing a close loved one and the first of more to come.
17. Evolution - Naruto stepping up to more responsibility and more power for the trails ahead, at Shikamaru's suggestion, including taking up his role of being the Child of Prophecy, Jiraiya's dream and mission to bring world peace and his Senjustu training.
18. Nature - Naruto harnessing the power of nature and it benefits through mastering Senjustu.
19. Pain - Naruto enduring great pain during his clash against The Six Paths of Pain, including coming close to losing everything holds dear, including the village.
20. Revelation - Naruto coming across many great revelations while facing off against Pain that would forever change and shape his life: Naruto's role of being the Child of Prophecy, recalling Jiraiya's dream and mission to bring world peace, Nagato's being a fellow disciple of Jiraiya, the shape and corruption of the current ninja world, Hinata's love for him (somewhat forgetten), who his father was, why he was made a jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails, just a few of more to come in the future.
21. Hatred, Peace and Belief - Naruto's first brush with feelings of intense hatred, the thought for true world peace and his understaning of his fallen master's belief in him to carry out his will and succeed.
Chomei: Five Kage Summit - Fourth Shinobi World War: Countdown (Waterfall)
22. Reality and Understanding - Naruto coming to the understating and realities of Sasuke's becoming internationally wanted, what now drive Sasuke in his quest for vengeance, and the fact that he may have to face off and kill Sasuke, in order to prevent more chaos.
23. Role - Learning from Tobi about how it would be Naruto's role and destiny to face Sasuke to the death, to continue the clash between the Will of Fire and the Curse of Hatred.
24. Trauma - The shocking trauma Naruto endures from the order to kill Sasuke as a criminal, Sasuke's new found determination to destroy all who ever, in his eyes, crossed his clan and Itachi, Sakura's fake love confession, and his friends' decision to stop Sasuke at all cost, which causes him to black out.
25. Reflection - Upon regaining consciousness and while heading to catch up with the rest of Team Seven as the faced off against Sasuke, Naruto reflects on what everything that's happened.
26. Clarity - Once meeting up and clashing with Sasuke, Naruto gains clarity on what must be done about Sasuke for himself.
27. Choices - With great clarity and reflection, Naruto concludes that he alone must face Sasuke to somehow save him from the path of evil and protect all he swore to protect as well, this is also the first of the choices he must make for himself and the heart to follow them thorough to the end, despite the protests and consequences.
28. Forgiveness - During the first stage of his jinchūriki training with Killer B includes learning to forgive and let go of his anger and hatred that has build up throughout his life.
Gyuki: Fourth Shinobi World War: Countdown - Fourth Shinobi World War: Climax 29. Self-Confidence - Naruto gaining great self-confidence from those who believe in him: his parents and Jiraiya.
30. Past - Naruto through gaining some mastery of his jinchūriki powers, learns of his mother, her and Minato's past, including the terrible tragedy that stole them and many other lives, along with shaped Naruto's life and the Uchiha's fate: Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha.
31. Limitations - Naruto knowing that that there are limits to what he can do by himself from Itachi and his failure.
32. Consideration & Teamwork - From his clash with Itachi and Nagato, learns that he really shouldn't try to take on everything on his own and be willing to work with those who acknowledges and loves him to succeed and become Hokage.
33. Names - Through his fight with Tobi, learns of the Tailed Beasts' names, gaining their respect, trust and power, including Kurama (Nine-Tails) and came to become true partners, mastering Kurama's powers at last.
34. Present - Naruto has become determined to protect all now stand for, regardless of the past.
35. Endurance - With Hinata's and Kurama's help, Naruto learns to endure Neji's death and more hardships, finally understanding that Ninja are meant to endure.
36. Hope - Naruto, learns to hold on to hope, which in turn gives hope for the Alliance, including the return of Sasuke and his allies for the final battle.
Kurama: Birth of the Ten-Tails' Jinchūriki - Naruto the Last/Konoha Hiden
37. Heart - Through his hardships, Naruto has become the heart of the alliance and their fighting spirits.
38. Leadership - Naruto, as the heart, has proven his skills as a leader, and proven his potential for Hokage.
39. Legacy - Naruto, through meeting Hagoromo, learns of the legacy he carries as Asura's latest reincarnation and the inheritor of the Sage's mission to bring world peace with Sasuke.
40. Nexus - With the Sage's power and the combined power of the Nine Tailed Beasts, Naruto becomes the Perfect Jinchūuriki of the Tailed Beasts and with Sasuke's help, the rest of Team Seven and Obito's sacrifice, the stop Madara, Black Zestu and Kaguya for good.
41. Brotherhood - Through one final battle with Sasuke, Naruto manages to win and expresses his thought to Sasuke as his brother, finally convinces him to abandon the path of evil.
42. Future - With the Akatsuki's defeat and Sasuke's redemption, Naruto is truly ready for whatever else is in his future.
43. Memories - During his mission to save Hanabi and the world with Hinata, Naruto would come to see her memories of her love for him and in turn his feelings for her.
44. Family - For a long time, all Naruto would want deep down is a true family, and during the mission, he realizes the greatest family he could ever have is Hinata.
45. True Love - The final lesson Naruto learns and masters in order to fully let go of his painful past and hardships is the true love he feels for Hinata, and through staring a new family with her, he finally becomes worthy of the title: Seventh Hokage and continue to promote peace through the world.
Sasuke helped the allied shinobi because it supported his own goals. His plan was to get rid of the old shinobi system that just brought hate and war. He was going to preform a similar sacrifice that Itachi had done for Sasuke; he was going to make all the villages focusing their hate on him, thus uniting the shinobi world against a common enemy. To make sure the old ways didn't hamper the plan and so that nobody could stop him, he had to kill the current kage, the tailed beasts and the link to his old life, Naruto. He was also planing to make himself immortal, so the new system would remain. Thus he would become a flame of hate hiding in the shadows, the true definition of a hokage (according to Sasuke).
We already know that Itachi joined Akatsuki in order to protect Konoha. I would like to know how can he make Akastuki avoid Konoha, how can he imagine to do that. Also, why he would do that, because Konoha is not Akastuki's target. Can you explain this to me?
Akatsuki was after the tailed beast, which include the nine-tails sealed in Naruto. Since Naruto is a Konoha ninja Konoha was a target for Akatsuki.
Exactly how Itachi protected Konoha is a bit ambiguous. Maybe he managed to send some intel to Danzo and the two council members which they never told Tsunade about. Or one could argue that he made Konoha aware of Akatsuki by sending Kakashi into hospital (and not killing him), tricked Jiraiya to take Naruto as apprentice so Naruto would be strong enough to fight the Akatsuki members, and he might have hoped that Sasuke would take out a couple of members in his quest for revenge.